Sunday, November 1, 2009

treasure



fall holiday, stop no. 1: interlaken, switzerland



there are no words


good sign



balmers was a nice choice


swiss smiles


an attempt at capturing interlaken grandeur


craftsman


did the fondue


charming



we jumped into this gorgeous canyon


and survived



jumping with the instructors and trekkers, sans canyon

a free fall for eight-five meters, followed by a swing in between the immense canyon walls and above the flowing river below. simply wild.

Nothing I could think to say would justly describe such an eden. I was rendered speechless. Interlaken, Switzerland was the most beautiful place I have ever been, and I am humbled by the fact that I was fortunate enough to do so.
And also, to the most beautiful and caring woman I know, wishing you endless happiness, now and always. Happy birthday, Mama. I love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment